10 November, 2013

"Drops of Youth" by The Body Shop

Going back to 2012? I still remember that I was with my friend randomly browsing in the mall. Seeing that there was the body shop, we (or rather I) definitely had to check it out.

Then, I saw this cool looking greenish clear bottle. It was something NEW! Something that the body shop had yet to advertise. What further enhanced the attractiveness of it, was the name... "Drops of Youth". This instance, I was very much intrigued.



I took the cap out, pressed on the droplet and as the first drip landed, I was amazed. As I further rubbed it into my skin, I was SOLD. My skin instantly absorbed the serum and immediately felt smoother. It was like magic! Cliché, but true.



I have since used about 2 bottles (a little goes a long way) and  have already purchased another one. :) Well, it does come with a pretty hard-to-swallow price tag of S$58.90 but it is seriously worth it. Furthermore, the body shop often has promotions going on, so you will hardly ever have to pay the full price. ;)

I hardly recommend that you try it in-store to experience. For me, it is a staple product in my skincare regime and it can be yours too. :)

*Note: I use this product after using the toner and before the application of any other products. It helps my skin to absorb the goodness of all the other products so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment