20 October, 2013

Ultimate Combo: Lipstick + Lip Balm

Without the aid of a lip balm, my lips are dry almost 99% of the time. (No joke.. it is that bad.) I used to not be able to wear lipstick without my lips looking like cracks in a wall.

But well.. look at what is available to us now? Lipstick with the benefits of a lip balm!

Here, I have several of such products to share:


Most of the featured products are definitely part of my favourites with the exception of the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain that is not as moisturising as I would like it to be. However, my lips are seriously dry and I know of many that love this product. So.. we all really have got to try for ourselves when it comes to any make up or skincare items. ;)

Let's move on the swatches!

Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayons


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains & CoverGirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm


Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm, Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick & Dior Jelly Lip Pen

*05 Plushest Punch belongs to Clinique's Intense range

No comments:

Post a Comment