13 January, 2014

(Part of the) Liebster Award

Hi there!

Recently, I got nominated by the lovely Ivana for the Liebster Award :)

I have to say this came as a pleasant surprise and I will like to give my heartfelt gratitude to Ivana for taking note of this lil' blog of mine.

I understand from Ivana's blog that I am supposed to state 11 random facts about myself, answer the 10 questions provided by her and pick another 10 bloggers (with under 200 followers).

The first two can probably be done but as for the third criterion, it is a tad difficult for me to pick 10.. Nonetheless, for the fun of it, may I continue with the first 2 parts? :)

Here goes for the 11 random facts about myself (drawing inspirations from Ivana's)...

1. I do not eat most vegetables while I look like the girl that does.
2. The only vegetable I eat and love is potato.
3. I love to dance.
4. My favourite quote is 'that which does not kill us makes us stronger.'
5. I learnt japanese and korean and now, I often mix them up.
6. I love pasta, japanese food, korean food, chinese food, fast food, arabic food, malay food or just about anything.
7. I am crazy about skincare, makeup and fashion. (Do count this in!)
8. I can watch youtube videos all day long.
9. When I am out, you will find me looking at Instagram or reading beauty blogs.
10. I will ask girls that I know the type of makeup or skincare they are using just cos' I am curious.
11. I love candles.

& for the 10 questions posted by Ivana:

1. Heels or flats?
Flats, for the win!

2. If you only had 1 minute to do your makeup, what product would you reach for first?
My BB/CC cream. :)

3. Cats or dogs?

Dogs!

4. What did you want to be when you were a child?

One of it was to join FBI. (*Serious mode)

5. Why did you start blogging?

Because it has been a very very very long term dream of mine to share my love for all things beauty related. :)

6. Do you prefer to wear lipstick or lipgloss?

Lipstick! (But it has got to be the moisturising one!)

7. What type of superpower would you want to have?

The power to grant wishes. ;)

8. What is your favourite TV Show?

White Collar!

9. What is your favourite season?

Winter :)

10. What is your favourite shop?

Ahh! Too many to list! But for now, Sephora. :)

Hope you ladies got to know a bit more about me from this! It was really fun answering and again, many thanks to Ivana from roping me in! :) Cheers to all and have an amazing week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment