09 February, 2014

Pureology: A Hair Saver

My hair has always been a major area that I have to take extra care of; for one, I have thick hair and two, my hair texture belongs to the 'frizzy' category.

Then, I saw Estee's video (aka Essiebutton) and she featured this brand ('Pureology') that she mentioned to love. It was featured a few more times then after (hopefully I remembered it correctly) and honestly, whatever purchases that I have made due to Estee's recommendations have always been a hit for me.

So you know.. I just had to give this a try! Especially since I have been having difficulties finding the right haircare products. Coincidentally, I was about to colour my hair too! (Which is what this brand is targeted at: colour-treated hair.)


The day when I coloured my hair, was also the first day I used Pureology's shampoo and conditioner to wash the dye off and they both worked well. My hair was not at all dry and was in fact, smooth! :)

It has been months now since I used their brand's of shampoo and conditioner (from the 'Hydrate' range - the ones recommended by Estee) and I have been loving it; for I realised that it really did help too to prolong the colour vibrancy of my hair. :) Currently, I am in the midst of switching things up and is definitely looking at the other ranges under the house of Pureology.

Note though, even if you do not have colour-treated hair, I believe this brand will still work well for you. After all, this was what Estee said (as she does not colour her hair) and I trust her lots! ;) So, if you are looking for a new haircare duo, this might just be it? ;)

Keep the lock shining and have a lovely day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment